Michelin House, London

BI0227

£400.00

Enquire About This Product

Michelin House, London.   Signed and Dated.   Designed by Francois Espinasse, the Chief Engineer of The Michelin Tyre Company in 1911. Michelin House was the first covered tyre fitting garage in London.  Built at the bottom of the Great West Road it promoted the new Michelin revolutionary tyres.  Leading designer Sir Terence Conran first saved and then restored this motoring landmark and commissioned this model in 1991.   A beautiful gift for any motoring or Art Deco enthusiast.

Dimensions:  8" x 8" x 5"

This model is hand made to order and may take 4 weeks to produce. If it is required  urgently, please contact us direct.

British Institute of Interior Design Member
IIDA
Design Society
Website design, Development and Hosting by mtc.