The Radcliffe Camera
A curved sculpture model of The Radcliffe Camera in the University City of Oxford hand made in Gypsum plaster. The building was designed by James Gibb to house the Radcliffe Science Library and the construction was funded by the estate of the late Dr John Radcliffe, physician to Queen Anne. Construction commenced in 1737 and was completed in 1749. The building occupies a central square within Oxford and has become a landmark and symbol of the city.
Also available split in half enabling it to be used as a pair of decorative bookends.
Dimensions: 9" w x 11" h x 5.5" d.This item has longer delivery time of 2-3 weeks