Michelin House, London
Michelin House, London. Signed and Dated. Designed by Francois Espinasse, the Chief Engineer of The Michelin Tyre Company in 1911. Michelin House was the first covered tyre fitting garage in London. Built at the bottom of the Great West Road it promoted the new Michelin revolutionary tyres. Leading designer Sir Terence Conran first saved and then restored this motoring landmark and commissioned this model in 1991. A beautiful gift for any motoring or Art Deco enthusiast.
Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 5"
This model is hand made to order and may take 4 weeks to produce. If it is required urgently, please contact us direct.